Heat calender with oil heated drum designed for the thermic transfer from sublimated paper to fabric and for fixing the printed ink on fabric.
Compact machine which ensures uniformity and stability of temperature for the whole working process throughout the entire width of the drum.
Smart Remote Service: Sublimax 170 can be connected to the internet network for remote assistance, for fast and efficient diagnostic.
FABRICS WITH BRIGHT AND VIVID COLOURS
- Compact machine equipped with the latest generation oil heated drum, which ensures uniformity and stability of temperature for the whole working process throughout the entire width of the drum
- Final result: high quality and long-lasting printed fabric. Excellent ink penetration with vivid, brilliant colours and with continuous tones, suitable for indoor and outdoor use and washable many times
- Three operating modes:
1. roll to roll for the continuous printing of fabrics from sublimation paper
2. single piece for the printing of pieces of fabric from sublimation paper in roll and single pieces (version Sublimax T with table)
3. reactivation and fixing of sublimated inks printed directly on fabrics
- Suitable for: woven fabric, synthetic knitted fabric, nonwoven fabric (polyester, nylon, acrylic), many more..
- Maximum versatility thanks to the intuitive touch screen control panel
SUBLIMAX 170Heat calender with oil heated drum designed for the thermic transfer from sublimated paper to fabric and for fixing the printed ink on fabric
- High quality felt belt
- High quality felt belt with automatic tracking
- Felt belt tension setting
- Exclusive oil filled drum
- 6 shafts for materials
- Digital colour touch-screen display
- Storage up to 24 different settings
- Frontal table on wheels (optional)
- Automatic pre-heating timer
- Cooling system with automatic shutdown